GEMS Child Development Center (GEMS CDC) is the out come of the committed and dedicated professionals working in the area of rehabilitation. The children with special needs shows delay in the areas of development, education, behavior, psychological.. Etc.
This unique service is for the children with special needs. About 3% of childhood population suffers from Autism or related disorders worldwide. Another 21% of school-going children suffer from Dyslexia and specific learning disability, around 30% of school going children suffering with ADHD. There are unspecified but quite a sizable proportion of children who suffer from a whole host of other EBDs (Emotional, Behavioral and Development problems). To address these problems and offer our expertise, the GEMS CDC is committed to quality and honest professional work at par with international standard.
The GEMS CDC has a specialist multidisciplinary team of high quality professionals to look after children and adolescents with problems in learning, development, ADHD, Behaviour and Scholastic backwardness. Children and adolescents are often unable to meet their learning and social development potential because of a variety of underlying medical conditions. Some of the conditions are:
- Developmental Disorders like Autism, ADHD, Dyspraxia
- Neurological problems like cerebral palsy, severe / poorly controlled complex epilepsy
- Genetic conditions: Chromosomal and Metabolic diseases
- Hearing and Speech impairments
- Learning Disabilities: including school failure, dyslexia and mental retardation
- Emotional and Behavioral problems
- Down Syndrome etc
RANGE OF SERVICES:
- Comprehensive Development Assessment
- Screening and Diagnosis of Behavioral Problems
- Screening and Diagnosis of Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Therapeutic Management of ADHD
- Diagnosis and Therapy for Autism
- Parent training to promote positive parenting, especially for children and adolescents with behavioral and scholastic problems
- Downs Syndrome: follow up and support clinic
- Management and follow up of neuro-disability patients like Neuro Degenerative Disorders, Complex Epilepsy and Inherited Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy including follow up clinic
- Developmental screening and monitoring of normal children along with well baby/child health check up
- School Liaison to facilitate and promote comprehensive development of children in school
- Provide training to parents and teachers for effective Behaviour Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Physio Therapy
- Special Education
- Audiometry Testing Etc.
Parents, family members, caregivers, teachers, schools or any other interested person or organization, interested in welfare may write to us for any concern that they may have, at firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More.. →
We work towards the goal of rehabilitation and empowerment through an integrated approach where the methods of diagnostic assessment, behavioral therapy, special education, remedial education, and speech and language intervention with recent techniques are used.
Homo Sexuality Rehabilitation
Rehab & Physical Medicine Specialist
Cardiovascular And Pulmonary Physiotherapist
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
We work towards the goal of rehabilitation and empowerment through an integrated approach from the grass root level. Many times we have seen the actual problem was very small but due to delay and negligence from parents and school alike it aggravates and by the time the child grows the problem also grows.
To help Children, Parents and School Management to address the problem at an early stage we have started partnering with schools as Psychological partner for Child Development.
- GEMS Counselor Services @ Schools
- GEMS Assessment Center @ Schools
- GEMS Child Development Lab @ Schools
- GEMS Psychological Health Management Prg for children @ Schools
- GEMS Teachers Orientation Program (TOP) Free program of 2 Hrs for School Mgt & Teachers
- GEMS Parents Orientation Program (POP) Free program of 2 Hrs for Parents